Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I have jumped in with at least 1 toe!

Okay, so everyone seems to have a blog now so I guess I will jump on the bandwagon! I will try to keep it updated but who knows how that will go - hopefully I will actually get time to "sneak" away and get some stampin' in soon!! I actually cleaned up my stamping area so I can start fresh with all new creations!! The kids are out of school for spring break over the next week so that should be fun... maybe a little more relaxing days than the norm :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hee hee...how did that work out for you? Luv U sis

About Me

My photo
I am Brenda. I am a wife. I am mother to 4 children full-time, 1 exchange student, and 1 child part-time. I do drafting for a paycheck and try to have fun in between all the work. I am a child of God and eternally grateful for that!