Thursday, October 30, 2008

Swap card for this weekend.... watch for fun in the Sand!


So here is the card I sent to Loveland for the Team Meeting I cannot attend again!! Even though I can't be there it is still fun swapping. This weekend I will be posting the pictures from our little trip to the Great Sand Dune National Park! Loads of fun - the kind you can bring home with you! Wondered why my socks were so heavy - there was probably still 3-4 Tablespoons worth of sand in the toes!!


Anyway - back to Stamping - if anyone is interested in buying kits to make their own Christmas cards - either from what you have seen here or I can send you ideas using other stamp sets - let me know and I can get you a price and get your materials ordered - complete with instructions on what sizes of cardstock to cut, assembly, everything!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am Brenda. I am a wife. I am mother to 4 children full-time, 1 exchange student, and 1 child part-time. I do drafting for a paycheck and try to have fun in between all the work. I am a child of God and eternally grateful for that!