Friday, July 4, 2008

We have been here 4 weeks as of tomorrow... I still feel disconnected. From friends, life, everything. I have always had a job to jump right into when I have moved in the past so my days right now seem almost meaningless. I have never been "just a mother" so it is really a hard adjustment. I do need to find a job and get my SU business going again if possible. But, for now I am still unpacking/settling in the rest of our household that finally made it here last Sat about 4am.

I haven't done any stampin either. It is always more fun for me to stamp with someone.... hoping I get some creative juices flowing soon....

Happy 4th of July!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Say it with me...."hi my name is Brenda"....

Just teasing. Guess I'm gonna have to head south and introduce you to some people. :)

About Me

My photo
I am Brenda. I am a wife. I am mother to 4 children full-time, 1 exchange student, and 1 child part-time. I do drafting for a paycheck and try to have fun in between all the work. I am a child of God and eternally grateful for that!