Saturday, July 26, 2008

6x6 Family/Friends Scrapbook(s)






I finally made time to sit down and start my 6x6 family scrapbook. After this is caught up I will start my 6x6 "Friends" scrapbook! You know all those little photos that friends give you of their kids and their families - especially at Christmas time? Well, with the 6x6 scrapbook I have a place to store those pictures and journal so I don't forget over time who they are! Not that my memory is going or anything like that!! I have quite a few to go but it has been fun getting started!

2 comments:

Dolphine@イルカ said...

tat is very nice...

Unknown said...

oh my goodness. I actually got teary eyed when I saw these pictures. I miss you guys so much!!!

About Me

My photo
I am Brenda. I am a wife. I am mother to 4 children full-time, 1 exchange student, and 1 child part-time. I do drafting for a paycheck and try to have fun in between all the work. I am a child of God and eternally grateful for that!