Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Family Fun Gaming System!!! Check it Out!!


We just got the Game Wave and the kids love it! Even Brooke who has no idea how to play.... she still has a remote and can play along with us all!! Brandy and Luke will sit and play the trivia games even though they don't know the answers... they are actually learning a lot of new facts/history/etc from playing the games!! Even my husband who doesn't play "video" games has played it with the kids! That says a lot right there!!!
You can check it out at this link and with the code get it for a discounted price: http://playgamewave.com/promo/ , code GWBZZPH208
One thing I REALLY like about it is it comes with a case for all the remotes!! I sure wish the other systems did that!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am Brenda. I am a wife. I am mother to 4 children full-time, 1 exchange student, and 1 child part-time. I do drafting for a paycheck and try to have fun in between all the work. I am a child of God and eternally grateful for that!