Wednesday, May 6, 2009

May Stamp Club

For May's stamp club we worked with Watercolor Wonder Crayons....

The first one we did to the left is with Watercolor Paper and using just a small amount of crayon on the left side of the image we used the Aquapainters to draw the color to the right giving us the shading you see. Very easy to do with a WOW look to it!! We used the Big Shot to texture the Barely Banana CS so you have to look close from the ribbon down for the texturing....



The second card below was done by basically scribbling all over the rubber stamp, then misting it with water and then stamping on the CS. You probably can't see it very well, but, we then ran the CS through the crimper first one way then the other to give it a "seersucker" affect.

I couldn't put the "Box in a Bag" 3-D project in the scanner, I might get a picture of it to post, but, realistically I probably won't get around to it!!! Graduation is in less than 3 weeks and I am trying to declutter and have a garage sale the weekend before!! That gives me this weekend to go through EVERYTHING!! Whew, tired just thinking about it :)






No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am Brenda. I am a wife. I am mother to 4 children full-time, 1 exchange student, and 1 child part-time. I do drafting for a paycheck and try to have fun in between all the work. I am a child of God and eternally grateful for that!