Sunday, August 3, 2008

We are Getting EXciteD!!

I got my first e-mail from our exchange student, Nikoline, who is coming from Norway! This is what I get for not answering the phone when I don't recognize a #.... she has been trying to call us for a couple days and we didn't answer :(

So, now I have to wait and see if she calls back 'cause we still don't know when she will actually be here!

We know it will be soon 'cause school starts in 3 weeks from tomorrow!! I will have 3 kids in High School this year and 2 in elementary!! I still get 1 home with me :)

I will post more later and update all the new news from Stampin' Up!! Convention was over yesterday and there is a lot of new stuff to show and tell!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am Brenda. I am a wife. I am mother to 4 children full-time, 1 exchange student, and 1 child part-time. I do drafting for a paycheck and try to have fun in between all the work. I am a child of God and eternally grateful for that!