Thursday, March 5, 2009

Brooke is such a card!

So, this morning I am getting ready for work and my pants are a little tight around the waist so I "borrowed" one of Drew's sweatshirts so you can't see the "hangover"... Brooke says, "mom, that is dads" and I said yes it is. So, she wants to wear one of my shirts. I told her any of mine would be WAY too big for her but she could go get one of sissy's shirts.... so, she let this morning wearing her own shoes and pants, Brandy's shirt and hat and Lukes hoody! And she took with her Brandy's stuffed Webkinz... but her own blanky :)

Then, we are on the way to Rhonda's and she told me (again) that she wants to try coffee. So, I hand her my cup that only has a little bit left in it. She takes a sip and says "that's tasty"! Tasty - where did she come up with that? Then she tells me when we get home today she wants a cup of hot chocolate and then a cup of coffee...... can you say BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS?

That's all for today - I just didn't want to forget that moment..... and with the sieve of a mind I have these days I would have by tonite.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am Brenda. I am a wife. I am mother to 4 children full-time, 1 exchange student, and 1 child part-time. I do drafting for a paycheck and try to have fun in between all the work. I am a child of God and eternally grateful for that!