Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Skipped Right Over February as Usual!!

Every year we get to Jason's birthday toward the end of January and I think I have a couple months til Brandy and Luke's birthdays.... and just like every other year it has snuck up on me and is almost here! What stinks is that spring break always falls the week after their birthday so having a party for them the weekend after their birthday(s) is out cause no one is around! That means this weekend is it and I haven't gotten invitations made out yet! They both want a sleepover so our house will be a little noisy/crazy this Friday night/Saturday morning!! I have already told Jason he should find someone to spend the night with!
I LOVE this picture of Luke - he looks like an alien or something!!

Brandy has some things (crafty) for the girls to do and Luke and the boys can play sports on the Wii!

I think after this year there will be one birthday before spring break and one after!!!!! What was I thinking? Oh yeah - brain is on permanent vacation!


This is an ice formation (looks like it should be in a cavern) in our driveway.....





I finally got to meet my twin neice and nephew who were born last October 7th!!!!! They are just adorable and big brother Louis is getting soooo big! He was working on riding his bike when we arrived....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am Brenda. I am a wife. I am mother to 4 children full-time, 1 exchange student, and 1 child part-time. I do drafting for a paycheck and try to have fun in between all the work. I am a child of God and eternally grateful for that!