Monday, March 9, 2009

Check this out.....


So, I went to Walgreen's last night cause my friend Jeanne told me they had a coupon in the EasySaver(ES) for the Starbuck's chocolate (truffles) and they had a $1 off mfg coupon at City Market (blinkie) so I got 4 pkgs of Starbucks truffles that are usually $6.99/ea for $1 ea!!! They were on sale for 2/$10 and the Walgreens ES coupon was $6 off of 2 = 2 for $4 and then the $1 each got it down to $2 for 2!! so, I got 4 for $4!!! Then, the Garnier shampoo was on sale for $2.99 and there was a $2 off coupon in the ES and I had mfg coupon for $1.00 on each... got shampoo and conditioner for -.01 each!! Then they had the Aquafresh toothpaste for .75 cents with store flyer coupon and I had a .55 off mfg coupon so I got the toothpaste for .22 cents!!!! Total was $5.50 after $1.28 in taxes - too bad they had to tax me on the whole amount before coupons! It would have only been $4.20!!!

So, that was my exciting night at Walgreens!!! Jason was with me and he was impressed!!! THANKS Jeanne for scoping out the chocolate deal and teaching me to stack coupons!!!!!

I also paid $51.76 for $131.22 worth of groceries last night using coupons and Safeway club card!!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Great to see you getting good deals!! You can't beat cheap, "expensive" chocolate! I had a good shopping experience on Sunday, tons of diapers for CHEAP!!

Unknown said...

NO WAY! That is awesome, well played. :) I need to start watching coupons/sales again.

About Me

My photo
I am Brenda. I am a wife. I am mother to 4 children full-time, 1 exchange student, and 1 child part-time. I do drafting for a paycheck and try to have fun in between all the work. I am a child of God and eternally grateful for that!