Saturday, September 20, 2008

Homecoming

We made it through Homecoming week. Nikki did not get Homecoming Queen but was relieved! Tues night was Coronation. As I posted previously - I deleted all the pics on my camera from this :( Wed night was the powder puff football game - Fresh/Jr won that game over the Soph/Sr. Thurs night was Brooke's birthday!! She is a 3 year old now - I will post her pics in a separate post. Friday night was the parade - Nikki was on the dance team float and Jason was on the Freshman float. Brandy and Brooke got to see the parade - Brandy from school and Brooke with her daycare. I saw the band and some of the floats from across the parking lot from my window at work. Friday night the FB team played Pagosa Springs and lost - not by too much though. Today the girls volleyball team had games and tonite is the dance. So, we have Nikki pinning the boutenere on Christian, Christian, the Sophomore class King....
The two of them together and each messing around before leaving for dinner and then the dance.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am Brenda. I am a wife. I am mother to 4 children full-time, 1 exchange student, and 1 child part-time. I do drafting for a paycheck and try to have fun in between all the work. I am a child of God and eternally grateful for that!