Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tennis anyone?

We finally had a chance to go to the tennis courts - Nikki, Luke, and I. I started teaching Nikki how to play and she is doing great!! We still haven't covered backhand but we went from just learning to hit the ball (not too hard) over the net to serving and then some of the rules of the game. We played a little bit and had some great volleys.... it's nice to have someone to play with right here at home!! Now, if we can just find time when we both are available to go play again!! It had been over 25 years since I had played before starting to play in August.... where does the time go?

Luke was our ball fetcher (he doesn't know that though). He would take the handball raquet and hit the balls back to us from all over the court(s). He did a great job!! Didn't complain at all. The kid has a pretty good throwing arm too - he can throw a tennis ball further than I can!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am Brenda. I am a wife. I am mother to 4 children full-time, 1 exchange student, and 1 child part-time. I do drafting for a paycheck and try to have fun in between all the work. I am a child of God and eternally grateful for that!