Sunday, September 28, 2008

OMG - I was only gone 2 1/2 hours......

And that was plenty of time for miss Brookie Lou to get into 5 jars of glitter, 2-1 oz jars of Sterling Silver (can't get now) embossing powder (EP), 1-1 oz jar of Winter White EP (can't get now), 1-1 oz jar Gold Glory EP (can't get now), 1-1 oz jar Dazzling Diamonds glitter, and 1-1/2 oz jar Heat & Stick powder..... total damage: $60.90 :(

Where did all the glitter/EP go? Apparently it is now in the vacuum cleaner bag.... ever try to separate 6 different kinds of powders!?!


Don't know if you can tell that these are empty, but, they are - except for one EP that now has glitter in it!! Guess I will be 1/5 of the way to keeping my Demonstratorship!! Just glad I didn't have to clean it up!! We will be seeing glitter for weeks to come!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am Brenda. I am a wife. I am mother to 4 children full-time, 1 exchange student, and 1 child part-time. I do drafting for a paycheck and try to have fun in between all the work. I am a child of God and eternally grateful for that!