Tuesday, September 30, 2008

On the Foreign Exchange Student front....

I was talking to the coordinator for New Mexico and Colorado today to get more information on the program for a friend and we were talking about the Community Reps and what their function was.... she told me she is hiring a few and would I like to be one. Found out what it entails and I think it would be fun!! Drew thinks I should do it too! So, I will talk to her again tomorrow and sign up!! I can't be Nikki's CR but that's okay.... it will be fun to get to know a little about some of the other students too!! And, next year I will be able to help place some of the new students.... they can be placed anywhere in the United States!! So, be thinking about it.... I might just be asking you to host one!!

god natt (good night)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am Brenda. I am a wife. I am mother to 4 children full-time, 1 exchange student, and 1 child part-time. I do drafting for a paycheck and try to have fun in between all the work. I am a child of God and eternally grateful for that!