Saturday, August 30, 2008

And... our last "first day of school"

Luke finally got his shot at school! He only went for one day this week and only with 1/3 of his class so..... there are still 2/3 of his class he has not met. He will meet them on Tuesday! (Note: first day of school was actually Thursday not today)













Brooke also thought she was going to school today....

She was okay with leaving Luke at school and going with Mommy to do the grocery shopping - just the 2 of us - which included not 1 but 2 trips from the far side of the store to the other for a potty break!! She is a big girl now!!







No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am Brenda. I am a wife. I am mother to 4 children full-time, 1 exchange student, and 1 child part-time. I do drafting for a paycheck and try to have fun in between all the work. I am a child of God and eternally grateful for that!