Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The things you don't see in the big city


Well, I got to go to a crop at church last night and work on some more of my 6x6 family scrapbook. I actually got about 5-6 pages done. I will try and post them tomorrow if I have time. We are picking Nikoline up at the airport at 9:32pm. She starts her journey here at about 1:40am on Thursday so she will have a very long day with 4 plane changes. I believe she will be going from Oslo to Amsterdam, Amsterdam to Minneapolis, Minneapolis to Denver and then Denver to here.... Wow! That is one long day....


So I was working on getting my supplies together to go to the crop last night on Sunday and I heard a strange noise outside... I got up and looked out the front window and saw something you sould never see in the big city....

I took the picture too late to see the horse out in front pulling the carriage/buggy that was also pulling a trailer. There are Amish south of here and we see them in town occasionally. The kids love it!!
I will try and get some of the pages from last night scanned and uploaded tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cool! I can't wait to see your pages.

About Me

My photo
I am Brenda. I am a wife. I am mother to 4 children full-time, 1 exchange student, and 1 child part-time. I do drafting for a paycheck and try to have fun in between all the work. I am a child of God and eternally grateful for that!