Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Swap for Sunday

I won't be able to attend the team meeting in Loveland on Sunday but my card swap will!! I used the Serene Spring (first time since I got it!!) and all the new In Colors and one of the new Designer Papers. The butterfly I did an extra of and set it up with a dimensional. It looks much cuter in person!!





Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Red Riding Hood, Very Vanilla
Stamps: Serene Spring
Ink: Basic Black Classic Pad, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Red Riding Hood, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Blender Pen
Embellishments: Old Olive Twill Ribbon, Silver HodgePodge, Scallop Punch, Dimensionals

It was fun to get everything out and play!! Hope to have more time soon for more!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So pretty I love it!

About Me

My photo
I am Brenda. I am a wife. I am mother to 4 children full-time, 1 exchange student, and 1 child part-time. I do drafting for a paycheck and try to have fun in between all the work. I am a child of God and eternally grateful for that!