Monday, August 25, 2008

It Has Started!

I can't believe the day is finally here when Jason starts High School!! I have a Freshman (Jason) and a Senior (Nikki) this year! And, I have one excited to start school here and one who is not...

They both made it through their first day without too much trouble.... although Jason did manage to go to one wrong class..... after which he went to the right classroom to tell the teacher and she just laughed! I actually met that teacher when at the elementary school for Brandy's reading test - she is very nice!

So, by the end of this week I will have Brandy in 3rd grade and Luke in 1st. Brandy will start tomorrow so I am sure I will post another 1st day picture!! and Luke has only one day this week and that is Thursday! Which, as it turns out is my morning to play tennis so I will only have Brooke and she has a friends house to go to!! I will not be posting pictures of me playing tennis as it has been about 25 years since I played last and it may not be pretty :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL Jason looks less than thrilled. :) Hope all is going well so far.

About Me

My photo
I am Brenda. I am a wife. I am mother to 4 children full-time, 1 exchange student, and 1 child part-time. I do drafting for a paycheck and try to have fun in between all the work. I am a child of God and eternally grateful for that!