Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another First Day!

So, today was Brandy's first day in a new school with a new school and no classmates she knows... I am so proud of her... she walked right in - met her new teacher (who seems to be very nice) - picked a desk and unpacked her supplies. She didn't want me to stay so we left and she said she had a good day and she thinks she will like her teacher :) Happy Day!!

Not the best picture with the light in the background... she looks so grown up.... 3rd grade going on 30.... they should make a movie like that!! Tomorrow I will post Luke on his first day!! He will get to ride the bus every afternoon from his school to Brandy's school where I will pick them up on my way home from work - my first day is next Tues.... maybe I will post a picture of me leaving for work too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ahhh....she is getting so big. Glad she had a good first day. Give her a hug for me.

About Me

My photo
I am Brenda. I am a wife. I am mother to 4 children full-time, 1 exchange student, and 1 child part-time. I do drafting for a paycheck and try to have fun in between all the work. I am a child of God and eternally grateful for that!